Friday 24 October 2008

The docucam workshop at Gloucester rugby club.

What a fun day, and thank you to all those wonderful people who attended my workshops. Loved meeting you all and I was so impressed with the imaginative and enthusaistic response to the Docucam and all the ideas you had illustrating how you can use the docucams in your lessons..


Such a lot of talent was evident and the hardware was up and running very quickly, and then enthusiastically put through its paces



Thank you also to the organisers--- the venue was superb!

(click on any of the photos to enlarge)
There seem to be a lot of new blogger posts today, hope it continues, especially as I would love to know how you use the docucam with your learners.
Maggie Harris

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maggie I'm glad you enjoyed the day and thank you for taking these sessions. Did you take two docucams away? Sara tells me she brought 3 in (and I had 2 - probably the ones that don't work!). But we could only find 4 when we packed away.

I agree, it's great to see so many new bloggers and it would great to maintain this momentum and find out how tutors are using their new equipment.