Friday 24 October 2008

voice recorder update

this week I recorded 5 new learners telling me a little about themselves and their families - the recorder is so small and discrete they hardly bothered about it. I have uploaded the 5 files at home, which will form part of the initial assessment process. It is great to have the recorder and be able to take it home to play with!

Now I need to find creative and effective ways of using the information in the creation of the learning programme and in RARPA.

I'm at the Camel workshop in Kingsholm and learning such a lot! more later.,

2 comments:

lizzie g said...

I'm sorry I didn't meet you today Pauline. It sounds as if the equipment is proving to be very useful indeed, are there any more available Jane?
Thank you for organising a very successful day.

Jane CD said...

Lizzie

We should have some voice recorders to loan. Get in touch with me again after half term and we'll sort one out for you.