Sunday 19 October 2008

voice recorders and memory sticks

I think the voice recorders will be a great addition to the equipment. I know it is possible to record voice with the Sony camera (using 'movie' mode) - but settings on the 'mode dial' need to be changed when moving from 'still images' to 'movie' mode. I encourage learners to take photos and make comments as the session progresses. Changing the mode can be confusing for learners. The voice recorder will make it great for learners to use separate bits of kit to take photos and record comments.

- next job - order the memory sticks - blog is great way to let us know about these initiatives. Glad to see more initiatives being developed to address the whole issue of getting equipment out to tutors.
sara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get my hands on all this kit it's exciting times!