Thursday 2 October 2008

Hello


I know we have a lot of new readers as a result of all the core training events recently so I thought I'd say "hi" and encourage you to leave a comment when you visit.

Perhaps it's not clear how to do that - so I'll explain!

At the bottom of every post there's details of who posted it and when. On the right hand side there's a little graphic of a speech bubble and "2 comments" (or however many have been left previously).

Click on the word "comments" and a box will open up for you to type something in. You'll have to complete a bit of word recognition, which is there to protect us from automatic posting systems and you can choose to remain anonymous if you prefer.

We'd love to hear from you, wherever you are, so please, leave a comment!


Photograph above: Yesterday's training event was at the Waterways Museum in Gloucester Docks, a really great venue - do you agree?

.

3 comments:

wendydaniels said...

Hi there! This is my first blog comment and I'm feeling very brave. I'm very non techy so I'll be very pleased if this works, and next time try and leave some more interesting comments.
Wendy D.

Gill said...

How very nice to see you here, Wendy - thank you so much for saying Hi!

Brave indeed, but painless, wasn't it?

Unknown said...

Hi Wendy

Great to see that you have given the techy stuff a try. I hope you will recommend the blog to all the new tutors you are working with on the ITT courses. If any of them want an invitation to the blog (which means they are able to start a post rather than just comment on other people's you only have to let Gill or me know and we will send them one). Just about to check if you have received an invite and if not will get one off to you. It would be good to hear how e-learning is used on the ITT courses or by tutors undertaking their ITT qualifications.