Saturday 25 October 2008

What a day!




The feedback I had from tutors leaving the Camel event yesterday was universally positive and I must say how exciting it was to see tutors embracing new technology with an open mind and willingness to pitch in and have a go. So many new posts here on the blog and comments from people who were there, most of which were from first-time bloggers.


I was delighted to send quite a few emails to tutors this morning, inviting them to become blog authors and we look forward to hearing more from you. When you receive your invitation, follow the instructions to sign in for the first time to confirm your identity and email address. If you have trouble, don't hesitate to contact Jane Carter-Dunn or myself (Gill) and we will help you.


If your invitation doesn't arrive, or you forgot to leave your details please let us know and we'll send another one straight away.


This blog is for all Gloucestershire tutors. Anyone may leave a comment by clicking on the link to "comments" at the bottom of each blogpost - you don't need to sign in to do that. But only people on the "author list" may participate fully, contribute or start a new conversation. If you'd like to be on that list, then please email Jane.Carter-Dunn@gloucestershire.gov.uk and we'll send you an invitation!


2 comments:

paulineT said...

Gill, the Camel Bazaar was great - thanks!

please could you remind me how to add a website link to a blog? I know you made it look easy, and if you can tell me again I'll be able to do it!!!

thanks. Pauline

paulineT said...

Gill, the Camel Bazaar was great - thanks!

please could you remind me how to add a website link to a blog? I know you made it look easy, and if you can tell me again I'll be able to do it!!!

thanks. Pauline