Saturday 10 May 2008

Body Parts Quiz

I honestly do not intend to show off.And I don't want to clutter the blog with my posts, either. It's just the Power Point and Movie Maker in connection with my wonderful projector, that make me so prolific:)
Here's a quiz I've just prepared for Tuesday session. I took some pictures of my daughter and pasted them in each answer. She also came up with some questions for the quiz:) We had loads of fun doing this presentation! However, I'm going to play the video WITHOUT music on the lesson. I just added the song I like to make it more pleasant for you to watch;)
Oh, and I have one question: do you have any better ideas for the last sentence? I don't really like it, so it would be great if someone could think of something more appropriate. Thank you in advance.

5 comments:

aleksandra said...

Well, just noticed that I should have cut the rest of the song somehow! I promise I'll do it next time.

Gill said...

Aleksandra, what fun! Gorgeous photographs...so sweet. Please don't apologise for posting your ideas here - that's what it's here for!

Please, continue to share your work.

Re your earlier post and Hot Potatoes, I think Jane C-D will have some suggestions for you.

Jane CD said...

Love it! You really have been inspired by having this equipment to use. Is that that shot on Robinswood Hill?

lizzie g said...

What a fabulous piece of work! I love reading and listening to your pieces, you have great ideas, please carry on! You have great ideas, thank you for sharing.

aleksandra said...

You ladies make me blush :)
Thank you very much.
Jane, yes, it was taken on Robinswood Hill. We love hills and mountains, so we go here and there every weekend. We looove England!