Friday 16 May 2008

A couple more useful links

We've still not seen anything from Rob, so I imagine he's not quite happy with the editing yet? (Sorry Rob...go on, I dare you - post it as it is - DONE is better than PERFECT, really!!)



Anyway, if, like me, you're fiddling with bits of video and trying to get the sound right on it, you might find the online Windows Movie Maker page useful. I've added that to the links at the bottom of the sidebar here so it's always there for us.



Whilst I was messing about with the sidebar tools, I also added a link to the general Microsoft Office website because I always forget to look there first when something isn't quite going according to plan. Silly really, for there is a huge bank of online resources there to use - some great copyright-free photos and bits of music and stuff to liven up the things we create. Some good Powerpoint tips and tricks, ideas and templates to use with your learners - it's a site that's worth a visit now and then.

If there are other websites which you find useful or which you use regularly and would like a link added, please let me know and they'll appear.

(Pictures are from the Bullring, Birmingham)

No comments: