Monday 19 May 2008

Experimenting with PowerPoint

Following Lizzie's post about not being able to upload PowerPoint to the blog I thought I would experiment with Slideshare. If I have been successful you should be able to link to a PowerPoint I created about our blog. This was on show at the Adult Learners Celebration at the Guildhall at the weekend. Click here to view the Ad-Ed Blog PowerPoint. In summary, I uploaded my PowerPoint to Slideshare and then copied the "secret URL" into this blog. All I need to work out now is how to get it to open in a new window. I had a few problems with Slideshare and although it says you don't need an account I found I did have to create one. It's one possible solution allowing us to share our Powerpoints.

1 comment:

lizzie g said...

Thanks for showing us your Power Point Jane! I've just watched a Spanish Blog, another useful language teaching tool.